Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SHAVING MY LEGS + Aftershave for Women Review & Demo

drseverin

Hi everyone,

I have a brand new video up on my channel and it’s all about SHAVING MY LEGS!

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:

There are numerous ways of removing hair on the legs, underarms, and the bikini area—but none of them is as fast as shaving. Usually when I am in a rush, I don’t get to go to the waxing salon anymore so I just reach out for my shaver, and voila! Instant, smooth, and hair-free skin!

The shaver I use is from Intuition, and I like it for the soap surrounding the blades which allows the blades to glide smoothly on my skin without leaving nicks and cuts.

Before, I didn’t really have an idea on what type of shaver to use; and I remember using a shaver for men on my legs, and it ended up really bloody. Yep, those nicks and cuts are not cute at all!!!

After care for the skin after shaving is a MUST.

Although I use a product which allows smooth gliding of the blades, it doesn’t mean that I should stop there. My skin is especially dry on my legs, that is why I see to it that I use my aftershave!

I’ve always seen men use aftershaves. Never women. But that changed when I was introduced to the Dr. Severin Aftershave for Women!

31l8gLesriL

It comes in this white jar (200ml). Inside it is a clear gel which I lather onto my skin after rinsing [after shaving my legs]

Why do I use the Dr. Severin After Shave for Women?

  1. Shaving alone without aftercare can cause stress to the skin. This can lead to small bumps/spots, irritations and even rashes
  2. It has soothing natural components like Witchhazel and Rosemary that prevent and reduce spots and irritations leaving you with smooth, soft skin
  3. It doesn’t contain any paraben nor alcohol—which makes this product sting-free!
  4. This aftershave moisturizes the skin; and it leaves the skin smelling fresh and clean
  5. I love the cool sensation it leaves on the skin after application; I don’t experience itchiness [which is usually an onset of an irritation] anymore as compared to when I don’t use this product [after shaving]

If you have an existing irritated skin from shaving, the Dr. Severin AfterShave for Women would be perfect for you! This product is suitable for all skin-types as well.

Lastly, the company does NOT test on animals. This is a vegan product.

For more information, visit www.institute-dr-severin.com and check out their range of quality men's and women's fresh intimate care products.

Enjoy the video and don’t forget to leave your comments!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar