Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sassi Jewels.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
As much as I go through phases of hippied-out jewellery (entirely possible that I'm currently in one), I always end up coming back to simple, but shiny, pieces for nights. By the same token, I'm not a close follower of what celebrities wear, but when I do spot something I like, it tends to be jewellery, which makes me love Sassi Jewels more for making certain shapes and cuts accessible to we mere mortals - cough-Kate-Middleton's-ring-cough.

So, naturally, I was very happy to catch up with the brains behind Sassi Jewels.

Can you tell us a bit about how Sassi started out?
After travelling around Europe I saw so many stunning jewels however they had sky high price tags attached so when I returned I wanted to
create gorgeous jewels that were still high quality yet affordable and online was the way I wanted to go so our customers could be from anywhere.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What is the Sassi Jewels vibe?
Sassi, Savvy and always Stylish

Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
We are really excited as we are continually creating new jewels, in the future we plan to continue to do this and also to take advantage of new and innovative materials as they are created.

Which are your all time personal favourite pieces?
I love bling, the more the sparkle the better! I love the A-List pave band and also the new Aruba Blue Cocktail Ring as I can imagine I'm sipping a cocktail on the beach when I wear it!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Who would you like to see wearing your pieces?
Our very own Kylie Minogue

Our last interviewee, designer Lisa Brown, would like to know: What is a must have that every girl should have in their wardrobe?
As many gorgeous earrings as possible, a girl should never leave the house without earrings in!

And last of all, what’s a random question would you like to ask the next interviewee?
What do you think the most iconic piece of jewellery in history is?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
How awesome is the intense sparkliness! Check out some more HERE. I actually wasn't kidding about Kate Middleton's ring :)

P.S. today was the first day of my internship with the lovely ladies of Stylestalker! So exciting and I learnt so much just by listening. Back I go tomorrow!

*love*

xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar