Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Shiro Cosmetics: The Earth's Mightiest Heroes Collection ft The Anguished Sighs of Retail Employees

Ok you guys, Shiro Cosmetics is something I've been meaning to check out for a while but when I say I went in... I went IN! Like... so excite to own all these beauties and play with them! This particular collection is inspired by the Avengers. 
AvailabilityThese retail at $6 for 2g,  $3.50 for 1g or $1 for an 1/8 tsp and are currently exclusive to shirocosmetics.com
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesNotes will accompany each shade respectively. Please note that while I grouped these by collection I didn't purchase each shade from every collection because that's crazy excessive. 

Genius Millionaire Playboy Philanthropist - aka the Tony Stark shade is described as a metallic copper-tinted gold with a subtle red shift. I'd have to really agree with that description. It's such a pretty color!


Glowstick of Destiny is described as a muted Tesseract blue with strong golden duochrome. This is a soft sky-blue-meets-periwinkle with a strong gold shift. Really soft but beautiful!




The Anguished Sighs of Retail Employees (the name just SLAYS me) is described as a mid-tone green with with an intense coppery-red shift and loaded with pinky-red sparkle. I'd describe the color as a cool-toned mossy green base with a subtle pink shimmer running through it and loaded with bursts of pink microshimmer. The shimmer borders on fuchsia but I wouldn't call it red.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar