Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Last Flight Out - Book Review

Gina, of  "Behind A Million And One Pages" blog, just got done reviewing my book, "Last Flight Out". And for all of you who may be wondering, yes, she has had it since September I think? And no, I had no worries about if she would ever get it read, I waited with great patience. (And from recent events, people were accusing me "not waiting long enough" and so forth. Well, this is a perfect example of me knowing the difference between bloggers who are sincere and bloggers who are not. Gina is a wonderful woman and I am very grateful to her for reading my book. Even though, I think she had a rough time of it because of the theme. She braved it out and for that, I thank her. Thanks Gina! LOL Now click on her link below and read the review on her blog. Thanks.

 http://behindamillionandonepages.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/review-last-flight-out-by-carroll-bryant_23.html

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar