Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hauling the Essentials

So its all fine and dandy everyone talking about their favourite products and the luxury products they all love but what about your daily essentials that you need to buy. Obviously you have your products which you buy regularly and which are not new to you so i thought as i did a shop in Boot of purely products that i need and use regularly i would post them for you so you know what i like to use daily and what products are my go to products when i am in a rush.




I am currently sticking to products i know because i work and don't have as much time to spend getting ready in the mornings. All of these products are repurchases so i will also give you a little mini review of each product and why i like them, so here it goes...

No7 Lash Impact Mascara - £13.50 This is my second tube of this mascara, after trying it on a whim i have really enjoyed using it and i really like the way it makes my lashes look. It allows you to build up your mascara without clumping and whilst keeping you lashes lovely and long. It is normally £13.50 which is quit expensive but i had a £3 voucher for No7 make-up so it was £10.50 which i am ok with and i think the mascara is worth it.

Boots Double Faced Oval Pads - £1. 89  Face pads are such a boring product but essential to use all of your skincare with and to remove nail varnish. To be honest i generally get these ones because they are big and they are stronger than the little ones. Also it takes me 3 of the little ones to clean my face and only one of these but i generally do not care as long as i have some in the house. Below is a picture of how i store my cotton pads, i keep them in a jar which is meant to be used for kitchen stuff but as i live with my parents we don't need it in the kitchen so i have used it for my beauty products. It was £5.99 from T K Maxx but quite a while ago.


Neutragena Pink Grapefruit Face Scrub - £3.63 I didn't really need this but it was a 1/3 off and i had a £1 voucher off which actually made it £2.63. My St Ives Apricot face scrub is my ultimate favourite and it is running out but i like to switch up my face products so my skin doesn't get use to that one product. Ives had this scrub before and it smelt amazing. It is an ok scrub not as good as the St Ives one but as i am on a budget i have to get whatever i can cheapest.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent - £3.99 This is the only setting powder i buy, it is cheap and it works. I buy it in the shade transparent and it is perfect for setting my T-Zone, i get slightly oily skin over the day on my T-Zone and this powder makes my foundation last and keeps me less shiny. Obviously i have to apply more during the day but that's something everyone has to do.

Listerine Zero Mouthwash - £2.60 I like to use mouthwash in the mornings after i have brushed my teeth just to keep my breath minty and my teeth clean and this one happens to be my favourite. I don't like the ones with alcohol in because they are too strong for my liking and this one is just right. I would recommend it if you find normal mouthwash too harsh on your mouth.

Carex Aloe Vera Antibacterial Handwash - £1.45 This is probably the product i use most out off all the ones above. I go through these little bottles so quickly because i use it all the time. I use it whenever i am out and i'm about to put anything near my mouth and also it is great when your hands feel grubby from being outisde and they need a refreshen up also the scent of this one is great.

L'oreal Ever Riche Conditioner - £5.99 I don't know if it is just me but i run out of conditioner so much quicker than my shampoo because i like to lather it on my hair because it is so damaged. I know your only supposed to use a little amount but really who does that? I had never tried this conditioner before but i have heard alot of beauty blogger talk about the range so i thought i would give it a go. I have used it and i really like it, it smells amazing and leave my hair looking healthier. Normally it is £5.99 but it is half price at the moment in Boots so it was only £2.99 which is a bargain.

So in total i spent around £25.00 on all of these products but i am not going to have to buy anything else from Boots for a while (even though i probably will). According to my receipt i saved about £10.00 from discounts and vouchers i had and i gained 344 advantage card points as i used 2 points coupons. A Boots advantage card  is a great way to save money on products because they send you vouchers every 3 months and give you point vouchers so you can earn more points and get products for free once you have saved up enough. It is kind of like couponing in America but on a smaller scale. Also Boots has al ot of deals on skincare and stuff at the moment so it is definitely worth looking at if you need any products.

I hope you have enjoyed a look into my beauty essentials and a tip on how to save a little bit of money on them. Comment saying your beauty essentials and come back for my posts next week.

SophaaRambles xx


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar