Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Products that I have repurchased after initially receiving in PR




One of the perks of writing a beauty blog, is that you are sometimes sent P.R. samples - this is definitely not a reason to start blogging and it takes time for a brand to notice you so if anybody thinks that you start a blog and receive products within weeks (or even months), they are very mistaken. Also, they aren't 'freebies' because if you consider the amount of time that you put into trialling a product, then taking photographs, writing posts and promoting the posts, if you were being paid by the hour, the total would definitely be more than the price of most products. That being said, I definitely consider the samples to be a definite perk as I discover brands and products that I may not have otherwise and also I get to try products from brands that I already love. I turn down more PR than I accept because I don't want my blog to just become an ad. and because I'm a beauty lover so I still like to shop for products myself! Today I want to share with you seven products that I repurchased after initially receiving as a P.R. sample - for a beauty addict to repurchase a product, it must be good!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar