Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Outfit Post

I have not done an "outfit post" in a while so I thought I would share my Friday workday look with you all!

It was actually cold here in the DC Metro Region last week (highs in the low 50s) so I wore lots of wool skirts and cardigans. I love cold weather and I hope this winter brings lots of snow too!

This past Friday I wore my vintage 50s red cardigan paired with a vintage 50s wool skirt. Both the cardigan and the skirt were bought off Etsy. I love the print of the skirt! It is like a modern, geometric-like plaid. I am also wearing a pair of black Spanx tights and my vintage 50s saddle shoes. I was going to wear a pair of white bobby socks but it was too cold for bare legs!

My coat is from Banana Republic and I got it 5 years ago. I love the charcoal color. I used to have a nice black wool, double-breasted coat but the black picked up every lint, cat hair, Tara hair, and fuzzy bits! I was constantly using the fabric roller! With a color like charcoal, I can look polished without looking like I rolled around in my dryer's lint trap.
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar