Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick Haul | Breakfast at Tiffany's, Dominatrix and Scorpio

Does anyone else find it really, really hard to write whilst listening to music?
I'm listening to 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' - Deep Blue Something right now and it's amazing. Pretty apt for this post.

I really need to do a 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' and just put my debit card in the freezer, seriously, someone stop me!
I've just bought these lipsticks and I already have three more shipments of liquid lipstick coming to me, and a new dress. Bye bye pay check!

"AND I SAID WHAT ABOUT BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S!!!" 

Cocktail Cosmetics recently restocked with Jeffree Star goodies, including the brand new colour 'Scorpio' a beautiful smoky grey purple.
During this restock I also picked up 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' and 'Dominatrix', all at £14 each (or $18 each on the Jeffree Star site). 

I'm incredibly excited to see what we're going to get from Jeffree and his company this year, it's going to be all good things I'm sure! Skin Frosts are starting to come out next month, and I have my eye on the metallic liquid lip he's been teasing on Instagram and Snapchat. 
post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar