Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Batiste Nude Dry Shampoo

I've always been a fan of Batiste Dry Shampoo as it's such a convenient product to refresh your hair on the go. When it came to trying Batiste Nude, I had such high expectations.



Instead of the usual spray can this product is 100% natural/ environmentally friendly and comes in a plastic bottle. Batiste Nude has a nozzle attached which makes for easy application as you can apply the dry shampoo were it's needed most. As Batiste Nude is fragrance-free, it will appeal to people that don't like the strong scents of the spray can. I regularly run out of the aerosol cans very quickly as I get a bit carried away with it. As this is a powder, it lasts longer as less is needed.


 I apply the powder straight from the bottle onto my roots. It's a bit messy using my hands and I feel that I waste alot of product. After leaving the product for a few minutes I wait for it to work it's magic. Then it's just a simple matter of brushing my hair. The finished result is my hair looking fresh and clean. Perfect for a quick fix on-the-go.

If you haven't tried Batiste Nude, I'd recommend trying it out. For the price (€6ish) it's definitely worth it.

Have any of you girls tried Bastiste Nude??..How did you find it??

Laura<3



 I was sent this product by the Batiste PR Team to try out but all thoughts and views on the product are my own<3

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar