Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Brand Focus: Kat Von D Beauty


Good news for beauty lovers; Kat Von D Beauty is FINALLY coming to the UK via Debenhams! Hooray. After a recent visit to the States, it has become one of my very favourite makeup brands, so I thought I'd show you the products I picked up from the range and tell you my thoughts. 
In case you're not sure (or you've been living under a rock), Kat Von D is a tattoo artist and TV personality who created her own vegan cruelty free makeup brand. It caters to pretty much all skin tones, which is rare in the cosmetic world.
Thunderstruck Metal Crush Shadow










Technically, this is an eyeshadow. One of Kat's incredibly pigmented metallic shadows that have received rave reviews from everyone who's tried them. However, the reason I bought this particular shade it looks incredible as a highlighter. It looks so basic in the pan, but it literally transforms on the skin.




It's a white gold with a beautiful almost pink opalescent quality, absolutely perfect for fair skin. If you love an intense highlight like I do, you'd love this. Photos can't do it justice.

Trooper Tattoo Liner




Oh, I could talk about this eye liner all day long. It's simply the best liquid liner I have ever tried. It has a very slim brush tip that's very easy to control, making a beautiful wing so much easier to create.   It's super black and waterproof, and believe me I seriously put that to the test on holiday in Florida last month. It withstood obscene humidity, being splashed in the face by my children in the 
swimming pool and red eye flights. Holy grail. 



Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks ( Bow 'n' Arrow & Lovesick)







Lovesick and Bow 'n' Arrow

Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are definitely some of her most popular products. The formula is unlike any other I've tried, so light and comfortable, not drying at all. They last for a good 6 hours on my lips, withstanding eating, drinking and kissing my babies. It feels like there's nothing on your lips, it's so good! You can relax wherever you are knowing that your lip colour is intact. I'm going to be needing more shades, FYI.

Bow 'n' Arrow is a cult favourite shade, so I was lucky to get my hands on it, as it's so often sold out.  
It's one of those brown nude shades that actually looks really nice on the lips, especially for Autumn and Winter. 
Lovesick is a muted mauve pink that's so flattering and really wearable. I've been wearing this one a heck of a lot, it reminds me of Nars Anna, but far more long wearing. 


So there you have it! A little round up of my US Kat Von D purchases. I absolutely love them, so I'm really excited to have the brand in the UK. I'm telling you, set a reminder on your phone for Tuesday 13th September and get yourself to the Debenhams website. 

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar