Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bobbi Brown's New Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick+Katie Holmes' Debut


I've been sweating like hell, especially during daytime which means summer is officially here, and it's time to bring out those long- lasting makeups. If you've read my review on Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Cream eyeshadow, you'll realize that I really love that product because it's a busy gal's best friend and it stays put on my oily lids and in this frakkin' hot kind of weather! I'm happy to know that Bobbi Brown has finally decided to release travel- friendly, stick versions of this wonderful product!

Coincidentally, this collection also marks Katie Holmes' debut as Bobbi Brown's brand ambassadress, promoting the new Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow Stick Collection. I can't stop staring at Katie's ethereal face! Even if she has aged for a little, she still looks very beautiful! Talk about aging gracefully!

Click READ MORE and see the entire collection!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar